Friday, April 18, 2014

Kickstart the City State

I should spend more time writing blog posts and less on Kickstarter...




I *so* don't need this. I have all the original stuff with extra maps.  Still, in at $40, totally reasonable price for softcover and all those digital maps. I'm sure to get all of them in print for $5 a pop. Totally passing on the miniatures. Got too many. Plus Wilderlands minis don't excite me.


City State of the Invincible Overlord, the first and one of the largest fantasy RPG city settings in gaming history, written by Judges Guild founders Bob Bledsaw and Bill Owen, defines sand-box roleplaying by giving information for over 350 shops, taverns, inns, palaces, barracks, temples, and the NPCs who inhabit them! City State of the Invincible Overlord was first released at Gen Con IX in 1976, along with Wilderlands Campaign Map I: The City State. The City State was written for the Judges Guild's Wilderlands of High Fantasy Campaign Setting but can be easily adapted and dropped into any setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Most Popular Posts